Something definitely shifted on the year anniversary of my client’s death. I have felt so very many things to put down on this blog. That has been the wonderful part. Too many interesting things and experiences to record. I have been noticing too, a creeping brevity seeping in around the corners of proliferate articulation. I have been enjoying it. I will practice here with some brief highlights, not in order, of life of late.
- Full circles everywhere
- Connecting with beautiful spirits from all around the world..clients and friends.
- Stand up paddling to a secluded sandy beach, sunbathing and naked yoga…yum.
- Totally fantastic barefoot trail run where I ran into the most interesting college professor whereupon we discussed the latest thoughts on “Bipolar Disorder” and the virtues of being barefoot.
- Sleeping outside with BOTH kids on back porch at night.
- Watching “We Bought A Zoo” with kids and loving it. YAY for single dads!
- Hanging out with my parents.
- Receiving so much truth/information about life and love, that I couldn’t possibly write it all down….so instead find I must just live it.
- Listening to people I love.
That is all for now. The pic is of me, taken by my Dad in case someone out there is wondering what Stand Up Paddling looks like.